Usually when you shoot a look book, it's one make up look through out and preferably as simple and fresh as possible, but with Rokit, I get to have a lot of fun with vintage make up looks. This season we did 50's, 60's, 70's and 80's make-up.
Below are a few pictures and some tips on how to re create the looks yourself.
- Lashes...... I used super full lashes by Ardell and added loads of mascara. Just coat the top lashes.
- Black liner.... I used Topshop Black gel eyeliner...you need a fairly thick line on the top lash line and a perfect flick.
- Red lipstick.....I used No17 Hot Chilli lipstick - Great colour and a bargain. http://www.boots.com/en/17-Lasting-Fix-Lipstick_925988/
- Contour cream or powder............I used Tom Ford shade and illuminate..My favourite product at the moment, even though it costs a hefty £55. http://www.selfridges.com
- White eye liner...for inside the eye. I used Mac Chromographic pencil in NC15/NW20
- White and Charcoal eyeshadows... Use a white or pastel eyeshadow on the lid and then create a strong socket line with a grey or black eyeshadow. Add fake lashes to finish the look.
- Nude or pink Lipstick.... Mac Myth http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/product/shaded/168/310/Products/Lips/Lipstick/Lipstick/index.tmpl
- Pink Blush..... Something Special by Mac http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/product/shaded/156/15668/Products/Face/Cheek/Cremeblend-Blush/index.tmpl
- Thick black mascara.. coat the top and bottom heavily. I used L'Oreal volume million lashes..
- Nude Lipstick...I used Topshop Nevada Lipstckhttp://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=1&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&productId=2256878&langId=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=208567&parent_categoryId=208495&pageSize=200
- Bronzer...Use a matt bronzer, a good one is Guerlian. Create a contour with this but also add it all over for a flush of colour.