Thursday 7 October 2010

Paris 'La Pharmacie'


The Obscure backstage at Margiela. Lab coats and Latex in abundance!

4.30am alarm bell rings, and by 6.30am I'm on the Eurostar to Paris. With time to spare before the Margiela show, I head to my favourite shop in Paris... La Pharmacie!! I stocked up on Bioderma's crealine cleanser, an essential for my kit.

It's a delicate, water based cleanser for sensitive skin, and models always request it after the shows. It's not available in the UK, but worth knowing about, for when you next cross the channel. I can get through bottles of the stuff during fashion week, but fortunatley not a lot was needed for the Margiela show. The only make-up the models were removing was a little concealer. Minimal make-up meant we could really pamper  and prep their skin with goodies such as Dermalogica daily microfoliant http://www.dermalogica.com/uk/html/products/daily-microfoliant-11.html?type=function&cat=exfoliants
I also used another of my favourite products, Clarins beauty flash balm. I love applying this before my make-up, and usually mix it in with my moisturiser for a dewy finish.

1 comment:

  1. Its really great. I want to share something for you which will provides you the same things at lower price http://www.beauty900.co.uk/dermalogica-daily-microfoliant-75g

    ReplyDelete