Tuesday 7 June 2011

OJON Hair



I have good hair - Long and thick, and capable of looking great after a trip to my hair dresser (even if I say so myself!!). Over the years I've not paid too much attention to it. No dyes, highlights or products and until recently, any shampoo and conditioner have been satisfactory. However, now I am approaching 30, it's all beginning to change. My hair is no longer in ship shape condition: split ends are becoming a regular nuisance;  the odd bit of dandruff is making an occurrence and there is a general unruliness that only a trip to the salon can sort. This year I have invested in countless products that claim to leave hair voluminous, glossy, sleek and bouncy; but only a few have made the cut.
Ojon is the hair treatment range developed by Denis Simioni, thanks to his discovery of the Tawira people; a tribe known as the 'people of beautiful hair'. It uses naturally derived ingredients from the remote forests of Central America to help restore your hairs natural beauty.
I've been spritzing the revitalizing mist before my blow dry and finishing with the amazing glossing mist. It has made all the difference. I use a lot of oils on my face and often find them more effective than moisturiser, so it is no surprise to find that the special ingredient in Ojon is in fact a natural oil. The velvety-smooth, golden elixir is obtained from the nut of the native Ojon tree and is hand-extracted according to ancient, eco-friendly traditions. In one year, a single Ojon tree yields less than 8000 nuts, just enough to produce 3 cups of this precious natural ingredient. The purity of this precious oil is what creates its natural affinity for hair.
On Thursday Ojon launches 5 brand new ranges and I can’t wait to get my hands on the Damage reverse restorative hair treatment. You can purchase Ojon online at Harrods or John Lewis http://www.johnlewis.com/Ojon_c2_ae/0/0/Brand.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment